Friday, February 13, 2009

Solitude in Sisters

It's okay that he took my favorite draw
It would not have helped my hands that are raw
All I need are my shoes and my chalk
Just climb for myself without all that talk

For a challenge I decided to ditch the gear
Ready to embrace my fear
When rubber meets the pumice rock
It won't matter if your biner will lock

Are you sure you are made of all the right stuff?
Or is what's oozing out of your leg just fluff?

Forget about flirtations
Remember the illustrations
Know your limitations

All it takes is one good butt kickin'
To go from fierce raptor
To a lame chicken

No room for lies
No one will hear my cries
If I fail no one else dies
To find my body just follow the flies

I should climb on a rope
Than bleed like a dope
Climb with a grin
And just tie in

I might as well face it as I land in a mass
I'm not really all that bad ass


Thanks LH

No comments:

Post a Comment